- The local critics loves the show:
Real People People Inhabit “Middletown” at Third Rail Rep
On the mysteries of the universe.
Meandering through ‘Middletown’ and life
- It’s funny as hell and you will laugh your ass off.
- It’s better than getting a catalog.
Yeah. You get the mail, it’s a clothes catalog. Maybe you leaf through it, maybe think, ‘Hey, I could buy those pants.’ Then you think, ‘But then it’d just be me in a different pair of pants.’ Then you go out and walk around, and that’s your day, time for bed.Will Eno, Middletown
- It’s sad and tender and you will be moved.
- It stars core company members of Third Rail Rep, so you know it’s gotta be good.
- It’s all about humanity and being human, so you can relate. (You are human, right?)
- It’s the last weekend of the run, and you’ll be so sad if you miss this show.