May 21 – 28, 2017
Third Rail’s week long immersion in the best of London theatre has been one of our most successful and popular programs, and we want to make sure you have every opportunity to join us in 2017. We curate an eclectic and vibrant array of productions at some of the most exciting theatres in England for an experience that is entertaining, inspiring, and eye-opening.
Participants of past tours attended Helen Mirren’s award-winning performance in THE AUDIENCE, James McAvoy in THE RULING CLASS, Jennifer Haley’s THE NETHER, and World Premiere’s of new plays by David Hare, Alan Bennett, Howard Brenton and Nick Payne.
In order to make the trip as intimate and personal an experience as possible, we limit space to a maximum of 20 participants. Last year’s LOOSE IN LONDON tour sold out within hours of announcing dates, and interest was such that we were able to add a second tour to accommodate the demand.
Because interest has historically been high, we want to give you a little advance notice of the tour so that you can check your calendars and tell your friends.
The trip includes:
- Hotel Accommodations. (7)-Seven nights standard accommodations at the four-star, luxury Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, located at the Seven Dials roundabout.
- Meals. (7)-Seven breakfasts, (1)-One lunch, (1)-One English Tea, (3)-Three dinners, including one welcome reception and dinner. Note: Lunches and/or dinners are subject to change as needed to accommodate theatre programming.
- Private Events. (5)-Five theatre roundtable discussions, led by Scott Yarbrough.
- Theatre Tickets. (6)-Six performances per the final day-by-day itinerary.
- Transportation. London Tube/Bus Tickets (One 7-day pass).
- Taxes and Fees. All taxes and gratuities included per the final day-by-day itinerary.
- $4,039 per person, double occupancy.
- $1,500 Single Supplement.
- Pricing is based on a minimum of 18 patrons, with a maximum of 20 patrons.
- Rates are based on an exchange rate of 1.34 GBP.
If you have questions regarding the 2017 LOOSE IN LONDON tour, please contact
Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (971) 506-1482.