Wednesday May 16, 6-9pm, at Lagunitas Community Room
Now in its 13th year, Third Rail Repertory Theatre is a vital contributor to the Portland live theater scene with its focus on delivering intimate, thought-provoking theater. Every production recommits TRRT to its mission statement: “Through collaboration and discipline, TRRT brings to life exceptional stories that provoke dialogue, encourage empathy, and inspire curiosity.”
It’s no secret that there are challenges for non-profit arts organizations in Portland these days. This first-ever fundraiser will provide a lively and entertaining opportunity for audience members, patrons and supporters of local live theater to mix with actors and staff and to raise some much-needed funds.
As The Oregonian put it, “Serving up tricky material with such an abundance of craft and care — including a veritable buffet of vivid, nuanced acting — [Third Rail Repertory Theatre has] reinforced their position as the city’s most consistently excellent theater company.”
Your purchase of a $50 ticket helps ensure that TRRT will continue to survive and thrive! The price of entry also buys you a beer/wine token, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and an enchanting evening hosted by our very own Isaac Lamb, featuring:
- Entertainment from Third Rail company members that you know and love!
- Music by acclaimed musicians Ralph Huntley (Live Wire, DoJump Theater, Klezmocracy, Fernando, Richmond Fontaine), Don Henson (Groovy Wallpaper, Sneakin’ Out, Will West & The Friendly Strangers) and Courtney Von Drehle (3 Leg Torso). Read more about them here!
- Food by local favorites, including Lardo, Por Qué No, New Seasons, and f+b café and catering
- Beer from Lagunitas Brewing Company and wine from Oregon’s own Et Fille Wines
- Amazing items available for auction, including a very special, curated Date Night with Company Member Isaac Lamb and his special guest Chris Sullivan, who plays Toby on NBC’s hit drama “This Is Us.” Read all about it here!
(Additional beer/wine tokens can be purchased for $7 each.)
We hope to see you on May 16th for this fun-filled, electrifying event!